Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Puttering along



How is it that after working off and on all day at my projects, the progress seems so slow? Maybe it's because I did just a bit from several projects. I worked on a set of placemats, my name tag for use at the North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild meeting, and secret blocks for the Dots on Dots blog hop which is coming up in September.

The main accomplishment of the day was getting the bindings sewn onto my new placemats. The fabric is Fruit Slice from Anthology Fabrics.
I still have to hand sew the bindings down on the four plaemats. I'm planning to do that next week as car sewing as we head off to Ohio to visit family. It's an 8-9 hour car ride so I need something to keep me occupied when I'm not driving.

Right now the Think Christmas Blog Hop is going on and I've been following along. I definitely recommend it. There are five more days to go. The hostess is Lesley of The Cuddle Quilter





Think Christmas Blog Hop Schedule Here


3 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Loved the peek at your placemats and I'm doing the Dots blog hop too!

Barb said...

Love the fabrics you used on your placemats....

Carrie P. said...

I look forward to seeing your dots for the hop.
thanks for coming by my blog for the think Christmas hop. I am sure all your ornaments are great and have many memories to talk about.