Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today was the last day of Spring Break but the first day of spring. It was kind of cold out but sunny. Don grilled chicken and Emily was thrilled. It was excellent.

Tomorrow, the semester starts again. I spent a couple of hours at the library both yesterday and today. I'm finding I focus better there. I'm planning to make a routine of going three times a week for at least two hours each time. I'll try to do all my homework and studying there except for the things that I need to do on the computer. I would rather use my home computer for that since I have the statistical software downloaded. In some ways it's harder to focus on my work when I'm not going full time.

Here are my March blocks for the red Tis the Season.


I'll add pictures of the green ones once I have finished them. So far I have stitched one and a little bit more.

No comments: