Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Beginning

I've had this blog for a while and used it for a couple of college courses which required me to have one. Those courses are done and I've erased those posts since I no longer have need of them. I decided recently that I wanted to have a personal blog to record and share some of my interests. I enjoy reading blogs, and wanted to have my own.

Some of those interests are quilting, needlework, doll making beadwork-all kinds of crafts really. I'm also a big reader-nothing heavy- mysteries are my favorites.

My current book: All Clear by Connie Willis. I guess it is classified as science fiction. It is a time travel book in which people in 2060 travel to England during WWII.

My current project: A counted cross stitch called Piano by Gail Re. It's at least 20 years old. I made the companion Violin piece many years ago. I'll see if I can figure out how and post a picture withing the next few days. Blogs are much better with pictures.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Hi Diann your no reply.......
http://chookyblue.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-change-from-no-reply.html
that will help...........would love to see what your working on........