Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One down, many to go

I finished my Piano cross stitch.

Ta Da........

I do need to work on my photography skills, but you get the idea. After I wash it, I'll set it aside to be framed. It won't be hung until we've painted and we won't paint until we can leave the windows open-probably May. I have finished very few sewing, stitching, craft projects for the past 3 1/2 years since I went back to school. This semester, instead of going full time as I have been, I'm only taking one class and have much more time.

I've also started another quickie project which I'll show when I finish it-not more than a few days.


Meanwhile, DH gave me this for Valentine's Day. It's a Sierpinski Triangle valentine. You probably have to be a math person to appreciate it, but go ahead and google it

It's a kind of fractal, very cool.

Meanwhile I continue to seek out new fabrics for the 'TTS SAL. (Ohmygosh, I'm writing in acronyms!)

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

the cross stitch looks great.........
glad you got the hang of the acronyms.......saves writing it all the time.........what have you picked out so far for the TTS.........